Valentine's Day Pop-Up Market
Time & Location
About the Event
Need a last minute gift for your sweetheart? Want some help creating a custom Valentine’s Day gift basket? Just looking for some quiet time shopping after you drop the kids off at school?
Come visit us Feb 10-13th for a local maker and small business holiday pop up and gift market in the repurposed chapel in Bearden at 5902 Kingston Pike across from Food City. Vendors include:
- Hot Cocoa Bombs and other treats from Holly’s Sweet Hobby
- The coolest (I promise!) custom furniture from Black Copper
- Unique jewelry with a mission to educate and support mental health issues from Makes Cents
- Fun valentine’s gifts from Daisy Chains Crochets
- Yummilicious scents from K Candle Shop
- Locally roasted bagged coffee from Pedal Java (sorry they will not be here in person but you can still enjoy a yummy brew or take a bag home and make some for yourself!)
- Sugar Free coffee, yogurt and water flavorings from Jordan’s Skinny Syrups The final art show from Gwyn Pevonka (we will soo miss her!) Swedish dish clothes, fun magnets and stickers, unique kitchen accessories and more still coming so stay tuned!
- Valentine's Day Pop-Up Market$0$00$0